I enjoy delivering content across the spectrum including run, jump and throwing events and have athletes that have competed at State and National level across Little Athletics, Athletics NSW as well as the various NSW Sporting Schools.
About Ryan Dowling
I am married with two sons, live on the North Shore and recently moved to balancing my life between competing as an athlete and coaching Track & Field. I had previously coached myself during school, university and as an open athlete while I was between coaches due to athlete or coach relocation. I enjoy participating and coaching various disciplines.
I feel that all athletes should be exposed to fundamentals of run, jump and throw as they all compliment the greater training program in the long run and keep the session exciting. I look to learn and be involved in the community as I transfer my knowledge to my squad.
- Certificate Science of Coaching and Exercise Physiology
- IAAF Kids Athletics Coach
- AA Level 3 Performance Development Coach
- Cert III / IV Personal Training
- ASCA Level 1 (Mentoring in progress)
- ALTIS Foundation course
- Level 1 Anti-Doping Course
- Working with Children Check - WWC0799726E